SWORD Engineering Ltd the UK’s leading Recycling Industry Specialists.
We design, manufacture, install and service recycling equipment across the UK, working predominantly with local authorities and waste management companies. Backed by our ISO-9001:2015 certified quality management system, and having over 60 years combined expertise, our experience and reputation have secured an ever-growing customer base and we are proud of our approved supplier status for many well-known companies in our field.
Based in the Midlands, our services include:
• MRF Sorting Systems, Breakdowns, Repairs & Upgrades
• Plant Installations, Removals & Relocations
• New Chain Conveyors, Friction Conveyors, Sorting Platforms & Trommels
• Breakdowns, Repairs & Maintenance – All Manufacturers – 24 Hour Emergency
• Conveyor Breakdowns & Overhauls – All Types – Chain Conveyor Specialists
• Conveyor Belts & Vulcanising
Our bespoke fabrication has included a new MRF in Corby, designed and manufactured in our own premises in Shropshire. In early 2021 this plant will go live producing 99% pure aluminum from non-Ferrous waste products.
So, whether you need a new plant, a system upgrade, or a one-off conveyor, we offer customised, cost-effective solutions tailored to your individual needs. For all your recycling requirements please get in touch.
Contact us on 01939-234994 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.